India's #1 Bulk SMS Service Provider for Businesses
Entity Registration on DLT Platform
We have all the Operators, but for DLT Registration, we recommend Videocon and Jio, as they are Fast and Free for our clients. Kindly apply on all three simultaneously, so that you can get the Header Approved on at least one of them and then your SMS will not be impacted.
Entity Registration Process for PingConnect and SmartPing (Videocon):
2. Documents for PingConnect and SmartPing : Like PAN, GST, Proof of Identity, Proof of Address.
3. Authorization Letter for PingConnect and SmartPing : This is a letter on company's letter head, where the Director or Owner of the Company will Authorize the person doing this Registration. (Sample Authorization Letter- Download) (In case the Director or Owner himself is doing this Registration, he needs to upload a document that shows he is the Director (MoA or GST).
4. Payment for PingConnect and SmartPing : Type 00 in the payment option.
5. Verification : You will get OTP on Mobile Number and Verification Link on Registered Email Id. If you are unable to find the Verification Link, search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Also check the SPAM and Email Firewall). If you still failed to find the Email, kindly share your Organization Name, Registered Email Id, and your concern to email@example.com.
6. Share Details : Once Mobile and Email is Verified successfully, kindly share these details and we will request the Telecom Operator (Videocon) to approve your application at the earliest:
Registered Mail Id:
DLT Platform Name:
Entity or Telemarketer:
Date of Application:
6. Login Credentials : Approval will take around 2-3 days and then you will get an Entity Id and Login Credentials on the Registered Email Id by Telecom Operator.
7. Post Login : Help Doc
Help Doc: PingConnect / SmartPing User Manual for Entity/Company Registration-.
Entity Registration Process for Reliance Jio:
1. Signup Link : https://trueconnect.jio.com
2. Form Filling : Fill the form and upload the required documents.
3. Form Submission: Submit the application and you will get the approval in a day or two.
4. Headers Registration: Once registration is approved, kindly login and add your Headers (Sender ID) and it will be approved in a day or two.
Login to Jio DLT platform.
On top menu, click on Header SMS.
Select Header SMS Registration there.
Select Header Type- Others for Transactional SMS and Promotional for Promotional SMS.
Select Category of your Business.
Type a 6 alphabet Sender Id (Header) that matches your Company Name.
Submit the Sender Id (Header).